Thursday, June 12, 2008

What the?!?

So when dropping off Mia today @ preschool I noticed a poster stating what each child wanted to be when they grew up. Of course the responses from the children varied from nurse to firefighter to policeman. I scroll down to Mia's name and she stated that she would like to be a Lion that turns into a Whale!? I'm a little worried.....

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Ha ha, classic! What an imagination!! Love it! xo

Tracy Giles said...

That is awesome. Who doesn't want to be a lion that turns into a whale!!!

Kate and Robbie said...

Rob here. Don't worry. My mom poked holes in a trash bag for my head and arms, tied it off on the bottom and filled it full of scrunched up newspaper, then wiped cocoa powder mixed with water all over my face and told me I was a California Raisin for Halloween. I survived, even though all the kids called me trash boy and garbage face. Mia's on the right track.