Kell, I must just say that I am happy to know about your blog now and I had to leave some sort of comment to let you know I am enjoying it! On the topic of teeth . . . my sister and I had lost all of our baby teeth before age 7 . . . crazy!
I noticed that he had a big boy tooth growing behind his bottom teeth when we were swimming with you guys the other day. He's all growns up!!!! xo
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Kell, I must just say that I am happy to know about your blog now and I had to leave some sort of comment to let you know I am enjoying it!
On the topic of teeth . . . my sister and I had lost all of our baby teeth before age 7 . . . crazy!
I noticed that he had a big boy tooth growing behind his bottom teeth when we were swimming with you guys the other day. He's all growns up!!!! xo
Post a Comment