CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeee! I am so excited for you. Wow, you are going to have a full house :) Do the kids know?
A big fat enormous congratulations!!!!! That's fabulous news!
awesome! congrats lady.
Whoo hoooo!!! Congratulations! Right when I saw the "Guess What," my heart skipped a little beat. Such great news...we'll have to start thinking of another three-letter name that starts with M.
Hey, congrats!! How exciting. You'll have to let me hold the dear little thing a lot so I can stave off baby hunger a while longer.So happy for you ; )
I am SO happy for you!! Congratulations. How exciting.Love, Lindsay
Congrats, you guys! We're so happy for you
Congrats!!! another bun in the oven!!!
I knew it!! You brat! how could you not tell me!! Ha ha, YAY!! SO stinkin' happy for you guys! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations you guys!!! That's so exciting!
That is so great...Congratulations!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeee! I am so excited for you. Wow, you are going to have a full house :) Do the kids know?
A big fat enormous congratulations!!!!! That's fabulous news!
awesome! congrats lady.
Whoo hoooo!!! Congratulations!
Right when I saw the "Guess What," my heart skipped a little beat. Such great news...we'll have to start thinking of another three-letter name that starts with M.
Hey, congrats!! How exciting. You'll have to let me hold the dear little thing a lot so I can stave off baby hunger a while longer.
So happy for you ; )
I am SO happy for you!! Congratulations. How exciting.
Love, Lindsay
Congrats, you guys! We're so happy for you
Congrats!!! another bun in the oven!!!
I knew it!! You brat! how could you not tell me!! Ha ha, YAY!! SO stinkin' happy for you guys! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations you guys!!! That's so exciting!
That is so great...Congratulations!
Post a Comment