Max got off the bus today without a tooth! I was thinking I was going to have to take him to the dentist to get it yanked because his adult tooth is about 1/3 of the way in already! So this morning I gave him the 'Toothfairy' talk and explained to him that when you loose a tooth you put it under your pillow at night and when you wake up in the morning there is a TRANSFORMER in its place! I guess the little pep talk worked! lol!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Max loses his first TOOTH!!!!
Max got off the bus today without a tooth! I was thinking I was going to have to take him to the dentist to get it yanked because his adult tooth is about 1/3 of the way in already! So this morning I gave him the 'Toothfairy' talk and explained to him that when you loose a tooth you put it under your pillow at night and when you wake up in the morning there is a TRANSFORMER in its place! I guess the little pep talk worked! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So fun! Ellie is anxiously awaiting the day when she can finally have a wiggly tooth. All of her friends have started losing teeth and she hasn't yet. Congrats to little Max!!
Yay Max, congrats!!! That's the true sign that he's officially a "big kid!" xo
That's great, I'm not excited for the whole teeth coming out experience. I'm not good with pain! I'll be in town in a few weeks, we should plan a beach party for all our friends. I would love to see everyone and since I don't have a lot of time to get around maybe we could just do it in one day and have a party! Let me know what you think.
Wow, I didn't know that the toothfairy left TRANSFORMERS! I wish I still had a tooth to loose!
Post a Comment