His outfit is adorable!! I love dressing Harrison , I think boy clothes are so cute! Do you love having 3 kids?! Van seems like a good baby. He's really cute!!
What the heck! He looks so big all of a sudden! He's not a tiny baby anymore.I see Max and Mia in him now especially with those huge eyes. We are so lucky to have such cute boys.
Van is adorable! Can't believe he is already 10 weeks old! And, love your Balboa Island pictures. What a beautiful day! Was that the weekend we were out of town? Hope so or else I'm offended:) Just teasing!!
6 comments:
His outfit is adorable!! I love dressing Harrison , I think boy clothes are so cute! Do you love having 3 kids?! Van seems like a good baby. He's really cute!!
He's so stinkin' adorable!!! I want to squeeze him! It's crazy, he even looks different from last week when we were together. Crazy!!
love you! xo
What the heck! He looks so big all of a sudden! He's not a tiny baby anymore.I see Max and Mia in him now especially with those huge eyes. We are so lucky to have such cute boys.
He reminds me of Mia as a baby, he is so cute!
what a cutie!
Van is adorable! Can't believe he is already 10 weeks old! And, love your Balboa Island pictures. What a beautiful day! Was that the weekend we were out of town? Hope so or else I'm offended:) Just teasing!!
Post a Comment