Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Balboa

~Mia and the Rainbow Cow?!
~I told Max to show me his 'Happy' face!
~Jeff & Wendy and their cute family!

~Taking the Ferry to the Fun Zone:)
~You can't go to Balboa without getting a Balboa Bar! (with sprinkles, of course!)

~Max waves to his fans
~Ryan and Mia
~I looked out the window and what did I see??...

~WW and I soakin' up the rays (and in my case, FRYING my chest! Good times!)


So, again, I apologize to all of you who have to experience "Winter" (am I pronouncing that correctly??) It was yet another GLORIOUS day in southern California and we took full advantage! It has been SO long since I have been to Balboa, and Roy's cousins live just up the road, so we decided to meet for a couple hours and let the kids run wild! It's on days like these that I feel SO grateful to live where I live, and the mortgage almost seems worth it:)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah...I am feeling really envious of all the nice weather you are getting right now. :)

I got your birth announcement in the mail. Love it! Thanks for thinking of us. One of these days we really do what to head your way and come visit.

I don't know how you always do it, but you always look gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

p.s. I guess you always look that way because you ARE.

Alysha said...

GRowing up, my family would vacation every year in Newport and we would always spend time on Balboa island. Something abou Balboa bars, the ferry and all the quaint homes and shops makes for a perfect day! Such cute pictures of such a cute family!

Tracy Giles said...

I used to go to Balboa all the time as a kid when we lived in Newport. It's been years since I have been there. I'm so glad that you posted these pictures so I can live vicariously through you. The weather looks beautiful. I'm so glad you guys had a great time; I'm only a little jealous ;)

ww said...

HOLLA! That was such a fun day. It looks like I have a little bun in the oven myself. No wonder Jeff asked me before we left if that was a maternity shirt.

Ryan was on cloud nine. As were we. Come back again soon. I'll bring some sunscreen for us next time...I had a sweet little red "bib" going myself.