So we got the chance to go to Max's Open House at his school the other night. It was really great getting to see Max's classroom and what he does all day! He was SOOOO excited to show us (and especially Van) his class and around the school. It was so great to see how many people knew Max and how many of the teachers pulled me aside to tell me how much they love my son! It was really fun to meet Max's 'girlfriend' Andrea. At first I was worried that he had a girlfriend, but come to find out she is a mom of one of the other students who Max has a HUGE crush on and talks about incessantly! What can I say? The kid has a thing for older women! LOL! I still can't believe I have a first grader! Where does the time go????
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Max's Open House
So we got the chance to go to Max's Open House at his school the other night. It was really great getting to see Max's classroom and what he does all day! He was SOOOO excited to show us (and especially Van) his class and around the school. It was so great to see how many people knew Max and how many of the teachers pulled me aside to tell me how much they love my son! It was really fun to meet Max's 'girlfriend' Andrea. At first I was worried that he had a girlfriend, but come to find out she is a mom of one of the other students who Max has a HUGE crush on and talks about incessantly! What can I say? The kid has a thing for older women! LOL! I still can't believe I have a first grader! Where does the time go????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, it looks like Max is doing awesome! Way to go Max!
He is soooo big! Mom said he can read???? What??? I cant wait to see him!!
Post a Comment