Boys. What can I say? I have TWO! And I am just loving it:) Max walks in tonight after going to the spa with Roy and shows me that he 'caught' a pet snail and that he is going to live with us for two days (in the garage, of course!). He then couldn't wait to share his new pet with his baby brother...I have a feeling they are going to be best buddies!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Boys
Boys. What can I say? I have TWO! And I am just loving it:) Max walks in tonight after going to the spa with Roy and shows me that he 'caught' a pet snail and that he is going to live with us for two days (in the garage, of course!). He then couldn't wait to share his new pet with his baby brother...I have a feeling they are going to be best buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That Super Hero picture is really funny! They will be the best of buds!
SO so so cute!!! Baby Van, Noah says he likes those pants..ha ha, they look great! I'm glad the hand-me-downs are coming in handy :) I miss you guys and want to squeeze that little boy soon. xoxoxo
Post a Comment