My nephew Andrew turned 8 on Friday, which means he got to be baptized! I seriously cannot believe that the kid is EIGHT! I was there when he was born, and now he is this big boy! It just makes you realize how fast the time goes, and how we need to appreciate each and every DAY! It was a beautiful baptism with lots of friends and family there...Max is super excited to turn eight so he can be baptized too! I am sure it will be here before I know it!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Andrew's Baptism
My nephew Andrew turned 8 on Friday, which means he got to be baptized! I seriously cannot believe that the kid is EIGHT! I was there when he was born, and now he is this big boy! It just makes you realize how fast the time goes, and how we need to appreciate each and every DAY! It was a beautiful baptism with lots of friends and family there...Max is super excited to turn eight so he can be baptized too! I am sure it will be here before I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's been an eventful year for you guys, and we're only one month in! You and your sis produce some good-lookin' rascals.
We had so much fun seeing y'all today - thank you for everything!
Hope it's not long before the next time. And, hope you're sleeping by the next time.
Post a Comment