Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

~My beautiful Mom and Grammy! Two of the best cooks you will ever meet:)
~This takes SKILL!
~Mia, Ruby and Haley. They are only months apart from one another and love being together! We wish Haley lived closer:(
~The cool table:)
~Stephen, Mom and Me
~Becker and Brettie!
~Didn't my Grammy make the tables look so beautiful!?
~I am thankful for sleeping babies:) And awesome hubbies!

~My mom and Grammy INSISTED that my sister and I both bring 10lbs of mashed potatoes EACH! We had 3 full bowls left over after dinner! Lol!
~I think Grandpa has had enough!


I loooooooooove Thanksgiving! I don't love the sitting in traffic for 2 1/2 hours to get to thanksgiving dinner, but it was well worth it:) This year was the first time in many years we got to spend Thanksgiving with my family. It was so great having my Grammy there from Texas, my Aunt Rebecca from NY, Jess and Haley from Boston and all the others who traveled from near or far to get there! I am so grateful for such a wonderful family who TRULY loves to be with one another!

3 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

That is a heck of a lot of mashed potatoes! Your dinner looks awesome! It's so fun to spend time with family! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving :)

Collin R. Willardson said...

dude that pic of marius rubbing his forhead is classic. i totally know that feeling. Hey i am coming down on the 16th to stay with you guys for a bit and play with the kids

Elizabeth said...

Mmm. Delish.

Love looking at your photos.