Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hallow's Eve


~Our little mans first Halloween. He was a leopard.
~Out before the night even began!


~My sister and her cute family!
~Cousins
~My in-laws Tom & Val aka Mana and Popop!
~Action shot. Seriously. Could not get them to stop even to take a picture!~The loot.

Super fun Halloween this year since we had both sets of grandparents there to join in the festivities! We went trick-or-treating in my sisters neighborhood and started the night off with some good ol' fashioned chili and cornbread! I don't think I had to stop walking the entire night because my kids were SPRINTING from one house to the next, so by the time I reached a house they would already be running to the next. Let's just say they each got their own weight in candy and then some:)
I have enjoyed eating it very much.

No comments: