We passed a huge milestone today in little Mia's life as we attended her first dance recital! As a parent, I LIVE for these little moments. I was beaming ear-to-ear as I watched her up on the stage doing her little 'Cuddle Cub' dance! She could have been doing the hokey-pokey and I couldn't have been more proud! Mia is quite the little performer and I foresee many a more dance recitals in her future! SO PROUD OF YOU PIA!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Mia's First Dance Recital!
We passed a huge milestone today in little Mia's life as we attended her first dance recital! As a parent, I LIVE for these little moments. I was beaming ear-to-ear as I watched her up on the stage doing her little 'Cuddle Cub' dance! She could have been doing the hokey-pokey and I couldn't have been more proud! Mia is quite the little performer and I foresee many a more dance recitals in her future! SO PROUD OF YOU PIA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay Mia!! She is the prettiest little girl, those lashes are beautiful!!! I fear for you during the teen years ;)
xoxoxo
She looks soooo cute! I can't wait to see Lily at her first recital. What a gorgeous girl you have!
I can't get over her eyes...holy cow those eyes are gorgeous!!!
You have quite the photographer! Who took those amazing shots anyways???
Post a Comment