Friday, May 1, 2009

Cuddle Cubs!

~Look at those EYELASHES!!!
So Mia and her cousin Ruby had to take their dance pictures the other day (Recital is Memorial Day weekend!) and so I had to get Mia all dolled up! All I can say is the girl has the most AMAZING long eyelashes(thank you milk man for those!) I barely put any mascara on them and they look as though the kid has fake ones on! SO JEALOUS!

3 comments:

lori said...

Okay, love Mia. Love the drama. Just times that by two and its my life! But actually, i cried like that when i got too fat for my clothes. Tell her i understand. And Van the bunny is so delish! I wish i could see him in person. matt and i have been talking about a road trip to So Cal for the beach. But Reese is such a terd in the car! I will let you know! XOXO

Jess and Chris said...

i mean!!! they freaking touch her eyebrows! i'm jealous too!!

cousin jess

Campbell Family said...

Man you guys will have to watch out for her!!! She is going to knock boys dead over:) She is beautiful!