Friday, December 5, 2008

Turkey Day

Our family packed the van and headed up to Roy's parents for Thanksgiving this year! Between the dog, the theater room, and having Mana and Popop at their immediate disposal, I hardly even saw my kids the whole time we were there!
~Mia and Madsen..Best buddies:)
~The kids making a gingerbread house with Rachel and Mana's help!
~Grandmas Wright, Aunt Lou, Roy & Grandpa Wright
~Mia was out cold during Thanksgiving dinner!
~Roy and Max waiting for the cable car
~Cheezey family photo op on the cable car. We are such tourists!

~It was the most gorgeous day in San Francisco!
~On the ferry boat to Alcatraz
~Hopefully Max never sees the other side of those bars:)

Fresh crab...yum!

4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Such great pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like a great trip.
xo - Ali

Rhandi said...

FUN! I love SF!

Kate and Robbie said...

So was Mia naked most the time? Love that girl!

Apryl said...

Mia REALLY does not like to wear clothes much, does she?? SF looks great...maybe someday I will go!