Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Van

Here is the latest picture of our little man (I had the ultrasound tech double check that it was indeed a boy!) I just can't wait to meet him!! My doc said I am already 2cm dilated and that when the baby comes, I prob won't even need an epidural because it will come so fast! I then informed my doc that I don't care if I am 10cm dilated and it's half way out, you better give me the freaking epidural! Drugs are good:) Spread the word....

4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

YES!!! I completely agree, drugs please!! I can't wait to meet your little guy, I love him already :)

Rhandi said...

What a cute pic! I am so excited for you Kell! You will have little baby Van in your arms before you know it.

Campbell Family said...

What a cute pic! Hope everything goes great with having him. Hope you guys have a good holiday!

Apryl said...

Congrats on another boy! boys are fun...and we are looking forward to having Max over tomorrow night!