Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hawaii 2008

So Roy and I finally took a romantic CHILD-LESS vacation to Hawaii with some good friends! It was so fabulous! We basically ate and relaxed on the beach for 5 days! We stayed about 30 minutes north of Kona on the big island in the little town of Wiakaloa.


It was so cool. We were driving up the coast and kept seeing these big splashes in the water. Turns out they were Humpback Whales jumping out of the water! Pretty amazing!!

2 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

Rob here. I like Roy's lightbulb head. He's hot. Welcome to blogging. It's super. Tommy is a pretty cute kid, eh. I'm thinking we need to get down your way sometime this summer. I'll talk to Kate and see if we can make it happen. Keep your fingers crossed.

Apryl said...

So glad you guys took a GROWN UP trip! But, also so jealous! Looks beautiful!!!