Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flower Fields





Okay. So I undoubtedly live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world! This is what I see when I exit the freeway to my house! My kids love going and hitching a ride on the tractor that takes you for a tour around the flower fields! The colors you see in the flowers seems almost unnatural they are so beautiful and bright! It will only last until about the middle of May and won't bloom again until early next Spring. I have to say that I really look forward to the flower fields blooming every year! It is a reminder that summer is just around the corner! YAY FOR SUMMER!!!

6 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

Mia is officially a little girl. It's crazy. I haven't really seen pictures of her for a long time. No more baby Mia.

The Staffieri Family said...

Love the new blog!! We need to get together soon, it's been too long.

Ali Richardson said...

Good job Kel! Welcome to the world of blogging, it looks great!!!
xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Kelly---Roy must have sent Scott the link to your page, because he forwarded it to me! It is fun to see current pics of you guys and what you are up to. I'll be excited to keep checkin' it out!

Elizabeth said...

p.s. Wow---those flower fields are LOVELY.

Collin R. Willardson said...

Wow those kids are effing beautiful! for reals. i miss them alot. i need to come down to san diego and hang out with them. cool blog fa reals. its ta-totally sweet! i miss you guys.

Luf Connie