Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patties Day



A leprechaun visited our house in the middle of the night! YIKES! He turned all of our toilet water green (I would have taken a picture but, well...that would have been gross!) and turned our milk green too! He left gold glitter EVERYWHERE he went and left the kids Lucky Charms for breakfast!
Okay, so here's a funny story for you...
So at around 4am Wed morning, I wake up to find the hall bathroom light on. Hmmmm I thought. That's curious. Max prob got up to go to the bathroom and left it on...I look in Max's bed. No Max. Hmmmmm that's odd. Then it hit's me. The little turd saw that the leprechaun turned the toilet water green and went to investigate further...
I walk downstairs. Mind you, it's 4:00 in the AM!!! Max has ripped the Lucky Charms box opened and helped himself to at least 3 bowls. He was ever so casually sitting on the couch playing VIDEO GAMES!!! I kinda just stood there for a minute taking in the scene. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. Max just looked at me like "What? This is perfectly normal behavior!" Let's just say that when I told him his party was over, he was not too thrilled and I was very clearly told that I was not his favorite mommy!
I hope this is not a glimpse into Max's teenage future! HA!

1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! That story crakes me up!!! Silly boy, I love it!