Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines Extravaganza!

When asked, "What can we do to show our husbands how much we love them?", the answer was clear... Send them on a scavenger hunt where they have to decorate a cupcake, make a valentines card and arrange a floral bouquet FOR US! (All while wearing really cool t-shirts that say 'I Love my Wife' of course!)

The men arrive at the Anderson's where Velyn explains their first challenge.
They really took the challenge seriously...
Roy's cupcake creation was a true masterpiece!

Next they went to the Dustin's house where they had to make us a Valentine's card
Showing the LOVE!
Last stop was the Mathis' where they had to arrange a bouquet of flowers
Shawn getting into it...
I think Jim really loves his wife!
All the men with their finished products!
This was mine. I was honestly blown away at what a good job Roy and all the guys did!
Well done men...Well done...!

6 comments:

tamifoulger said...

Great blog! You always act so casual about it. We had a great night with everyone.

Ali Richardson said...

SO great!!! Roy is such a good sport! Happy V-day! XO

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

That is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!! You go, Roy!! Set that example!! :) - Lisa

ww said...

I think we need to move down there, and get Hogg in on these kinds of activities.

Happy Valentine's Day, lovers!!

Tracy Giles said...

That is awesome! What a funny idea!

Rhandi said...

What a great idea! Oh how I miss you girls- oh how I miss you Kell! Nice work! Love you- xoxo