Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

~Fall. Lovin' it!

~What you don't see is Roy getting ready to shoot the arrow....

~Money shot.
~This is the picture I get when I tell Mia to sit there and smile.
~Mia with Danny the Llama. Yes. His name is Danny.
I Swear, Mia could live on a farm and be the happiest kid in the world! The girl LOVES animals:) Babies...not so much. Sorry Vanner:(

2 comments:

Jen Lee said...

Hey! Your last few posts left me feeling so homesick! Thanks so much for bringing me into your wonderful circle there in Carlsbad. I really miss you guys. Is that the pumpkin patch we all went to last year? We have no pumpkin patch, no cookie party, and no book club. Also, no Kelli. Which is the worst part of all! Maybe someday we'll make it back to Shangri-lah...

Campbell Family said...

so cute!