Saturday, June 13, 2009

Max = 7

~Max at around Vans age (5 months)
~Trying really hard to reach those pedals!
~The cupcake cake.
~Isn't Lily the CUTEST?? She is almost TWO!
~Me and my BABY!!
~Max loves his Grammy!
~My little mess maker!
~My boys!
~Seriously...how did I spawn him???


Happy Birthday Maxi Pad!
Hard to believe that it has been 7 years since the little stinker was born! Roy and I had just moved to Carlsbad from Utah and had only been here 7 weeks when Max decided to make his grand entrance four weeks early!! He has been the light of my life (and the cause of premature AGING!) ever since! Our family is certainly BUSY with him in it, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Here's to a FABULOUS year:)

5 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Happy birthday Max man!!!! xoxo

Apryl said...

K...LOVE where Max's hand is in the photo of you two! Looks like what 1 of my boys would do!

Collin R. Willardson said...

looks like max is trying to cop a feel on kelly in that one picture

Tracy Giles said...

I was debating on commenting on the picture of you and Max, but since other people did . . . totally copped a feel! You have such cute kids! Gotta love those eyes!

Kate and Robbie said...

Since the boobie groping comment has already been addressed, I'd like to state that I like Mia's Fu Manchu icing mustache.