Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Toothless Wonder


So after MONTHS of wiggling his front tooth, it FINALLY came out (I think the part where I stuck my hand in his mouth and yanked the tooth out helped?!) The other one, I hope, is soon to follow! Can't wait for the goofy toothless pictures to follow:)

4 comments:

laurie said...

Hi, kids! Just checking out your blog- It's fun to see the photos of your adorable family. Little Van is a sweetie pie and what BLUE eyes. Those must be from the Willardsons. Can't wait to meet him in person. Have fun with your busy California life and we hope to see you next summer. We are renting again on Balboa Island in July. See ya then!

Katie said...

Kelly,
It is so fun to see your blog, and your darling little boy! He is sooo cute :) How are you guys? It looks like you have had a busy year so far. Maybe we'll head out that way again soon!

Campbell Family said...

So cute! Ty has the same tooth missing and I can't wait for the other one to come out.

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are so cute. I was reading through and saw the post about losing Mia's tiger. Oh my gosh...Benji has a bear like that, and we have had some close calls with losing him and it always sends me into a panic, too, because of how attached he is to it. (He has to have it all day long, and forget it if you wanted him to go to sleep without it!) So glad you found it on the internet.