Max started his first day of 1st grade toady! He was really excited to get there, but once he was there he got a little scared. I just can't believe my little man is old enough for elementary school! CRAZY:)
YIKES!!! He's such a big boy! Where did the time go?? My memory of first grade was doing a cartwheel across the classroom in Mrs. Arnold's class. My skirt flipped up and all the boys saw my underwear. I got in trouble, I think she called my mom. Oh yeah, and Robbie Hawthorne farted in Zack Stein's face and got in trouble too. ha ha. Gotta love it!
1 comment:
YIKES!!! He's such a big boy! Where did the time go?? My memory of first grade was doing a cartwheel across the classroom in Mrs. Arnold's class. My skirt flipped up and all the boys saw my underwear. I got in trouble, I think she called my mom. Oh yeah, and Robbie Hawthorne farted in Zack Stein's face and got in trouble too. ha ha. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment