I think you need to post a picture of what you call fat. Let the viewers decide. I have had so many people at church say, "Wow, you've gotten big" It sucks, but it will all be over in 2 months, then back to the gym.
Kelly. You may HATE me for saying this. But eating whatever the heck I wanted this last pregnancy was not worth the extra 20 lbs i gained. If I could go back and have more self control and EXERCISE this last pregnancy..i would! I know the weight will come off eventually but it SUCKS trying to desperately squeeze into even my "fat" clothes. Just a thought. Sorry to be so serious. Love you.
Ummm, you are insane. And definitely not fat! Plus you'll probably be out of maternity clothes and back into skinny gorgeousness about five seconds after that baby's born.
5 comments:
NOT fat, pregnant!!! Two completely different things! C'mon Kell, it's only true if you believe it!
love you (& I'm right there with ya). xo
I think you need to post a picture of what you call fat. Let the viewers decide. I have had so many people at church say, "Wow, you've gotten big" It sucks, but it will all be over in 2 months, then back to the gym.
Kelly. You may HATE me for saying this. But eating whatever the heck I wanted this last pregnancy was not worth the extra 20 lbs i gained. If I could go back and have more self control and EXERCISE this last pregnancy..i would! I know the weight will come off eventually but it SUCKS trying to desperately squeeze into even my "fat" clothes. Just a thought. Sorry to be so serious. Love you.
Ummm, you are insane. And definitely not fat! Plus you'll probably be out of maternity clothes and back into skinny gorgeousness about five seconds after that baby's born.
I seriously doubt that...I bet you look fabulous...as always:)
Post a Comment