
My first mistake was saying "sure, why not?!" when Mia asked "Mommy, can I play with scissors?" The second mistake was when i left Mia ALONE with them! My bad. I come down the stairs to find blond locks of hair falling to the floor and Mia with a devilish look in her eyes! Although, the first thing she said was "Max did it!" When I questioned Max he pleaded the fifth. This one remains a mystery. Lesson learned though. Mia + Scissors = one goofy looking haircut.....




5 comments:
So classic!!!! Leaving her alone with scissors was definitely a mistake :) xoxoxo
I am just waiting for Leah to givev herself an OBNOXIOUS haircut. Mia's is NOT bad. i have definately seen worse. By the way, I have watched the Twightlight trailer 10 times and drooled everytime.
It looks so much better. The old 'do was so 2007.
That is awesome! Good thing she's so cute it doesn't matter if she has a goofy haircut
Hey Kelly! It's Dara...Scott's sister in law...I hope this is clicking? I was looking at Scott's blog and noticed your family on there. Hope you don't mind but I wanted to see how you guys were doing. The last time Dave and I saw you guys was when Scott and Liz got married! You guys look great and you are really making me want to come check out the good life down there in Cali! I had to comment on this post because my son Tyler just did the same dang thing and blamed it on his sister! So funny huh! We totally had to buzz his whole head and call it good. I swear...kids and the things they do! I posted some pics on our blog too about the whole thing. You sound like you took it pretty good, if my daughter did that to her hair I seriously could lose it! Good to see how you guys have been. I will probably pop in and say hi again! Take Care~
Post a Comment